Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
The Kraken is a powerful but tricky beast that requires a fair amount of engineering and 3D printing know-how to use effectively. Please read the product description and documentation carefully before trying it out. Additional support is available on the E3D forum.
We are currently selling the Kraken as a fully loaded kit, which contains all the machined hotend parts, thermistors, heater cartridges, bowden tubing and couplings, and a water cooling pump with tubing. To complete the setup you will need 4 Bowden extruders of your choice, and a reservoir for the water pump to sit in.
- 1x Water-cooled Kraken aluminium heatsink (contains 4x embedded fittings for tubing)
- 4x Stainless steel Kraken heatbreaks
- 4x E3D V6 Brass nozzles (0.4mm)
- 4x E3D V6 aluminium heater blocks
- 4x Thermistor Cartridges
- 4x Extension Cables
- 4x Heater Cartridges
- 1x 2.5mm Hex Wrench
- 1x 1.5mm Hex Wrench
- 4 x M3x10mm Dome Socket Screws
- 11 x M3 Grub Screws
- 4 x Silicone Socks
- 4 x Threaded Bowden couplers (1.75mm)
- 1 x Submersible Water Pump and Mounting Bracket
- Lots of PTFE Tubing
- Lots of Water Cooling Tubing
- Heat Break: 3.25g
- Barbs: 2g
- Cooler Block: 59g
- Heater Block: 7g